Airlie Press’ FIRST Single Poem Prize
Do you have a poem about social responsibility?
It might be worth $500 and publication on the Airlie Press website.
“Social responsibility” encompasses ethics, morals, and values held by an individual that drives them to act for the benefit of our shared world. For the inaugural themed single poem prize, Airlie Press wants to see up to four of your original poems addressing your interpretation of social responsibility in today’s world.
- Please submit up to four poems
- Each poem must be no more than 80 lines (breaks between stanzas do not count)
- Social responsibility must be at the heart of every poem
- Previously published poems are acceptable, so long as you currently hold the rights to the poem and proper credit is attributed
- Poets can be based anywhere in the world, but must be able to accept PayPal payments or check if awarded first place
- $20 entry fee for up to four poems is required
- Deadline November 15
Airlie Press editors will judge the entries. Winners receive:
- First place prize for a single poem: $500 and publication on the Airlie Press website
- Second and third place poems: Publication on the Airlie Press website
TO SUBMIT: Visit our Airlie Single Poem Prize submissions page.